Part of Terms & Conditions of Sale
· All orders are accepted subject to the availability of the stocks at the time.
· The company's catalogues, price list and other advertising matter shall not form any part of any contract between buyer and company. Any price quotation by the company or its agents or employees shall be deemed to be for the purpose of information only and shall not constitute an offer to sell.
· All materials should be inspected for quality, shade and defects before fixing as no claims will be accepted once materials are fixed.
· We will not accept any charges for the fitting or refitting of faulty products
· Shading is an inherent characteristic of most ceramic, porcelain, stone and wood products. It is therefore important that customers check the materials before fitting and order the correct quantities as no guarantee can be given to match the shade previously supplied or the same design will still be available.
· Most glazed and unglazed surfaces of tiles are subject to crazing. This is an inherent characteristic of the decorative glazes and is not a manufacturing fault.
· Please follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions and seek professional advice before fixing as no responsibility will be accepted if correct procedures are not followed.
· All allegations made against a product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. The complaint will then be passed onto the relevant supplier who will then investigate the allegation and report back on their results.
· All faulty materials shall be sent back to the manufacturer for approval. Once the manufacturer has deemed that the product is faulty then a replacement will be offered to the customer. No replacement will be given before approval from the manufacturer.
· Samples in the showroom are a guide of the colour, pattern and size of the product. Therefore materials supplied could vary slightly due to batch differences.
· Free deliveries do not form part of the contract.
· Delivery estimations are made in good faith but time shall not be of the essence of the contract and such time shall be intended as an estimate only.
· Specially ordered goods cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or credit. It is the customer’s duty to check whether the materials are stock items or specially ordered goods.
· Returns are accepted within 14 days of invoice on stock items ONLY. Returned goods must be accompanied with a valid proof of purchase (receipt/invoice).
· We shall not be liable for shortages or damages of goods on delivery or collection unless signified at the time of delivery or collection ONLY.
· It is the customer’s duty to check with their installer on the quantity of materials required for a certain job. Our calculation is only a rough estimate which is given in good faith. We will not be responsible if the customer is short or has ordered extra.
· Customers are advised to lay tiles before fixing to check the variation of the pattern and colour as tiles may vary due to their random design.
· Customers who do not collect their goods within 60 days will lose their full deposit
· Customers are advised to check the surface they are applying the tiles to can withstand the tiles and the adhesive as different surfaces can only withstand a certain weight per square metre.
· All natural stone products vary due to their natural inheritance. Natural stone tiles must be sealed with a suitable sealer before fixing and again after grouting. Follow instructions on the packaging of the product.
· Polished porcelain tiles must also be sealed with a suitable impregnating sealer before fixing.
· Avoid using dark grouts on natural stone tiles and polished porcelain tiles to avoid the risk of staining.
· All goods remain the property of Mosh & Sons Limited (Oadby Ceramics) unless paid for in full and collected within 60 days of order.
· Underfloor heating components must be checked before fixing for any faults. The heating must not be switched on until at least 4 weeks after tiling has been completed. This is to allow the adhesive to cure naturally.
· Stone mosaics require sealing before grouting. Follow care instructions for glass and metal mosaics and use suitable cleaners to avoid damage.
Nothing in these statements does or will affect the statutory rights of the consumer